Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bio--




Hi everyone welcome to the McDonald Family blog, I doubt anyone will read this but it's just for family to see how we are doing!


Well to start off my name is Colleen, I am a Colleen I am a mom of 5 I am married to a wonderful man named Jack. We have been married for 4 years and each and every year we fall in love even more. I have 5 kids as I said before, my oldest son Parker is 5 years old not yet in school because we are moving...I also have quadruplets. 3 girls and one boy, their names are Leah, Aylssa, Haley, and Owen. They just turned 3 this summer May 24th. I guess I will blog some more tonight after dinner. bath, bedtime, midnight cleaning etc.

2 comments:

Mommy of Multiples said...

December 3, 2008
Dear Blog Owner,

It has come to our attention that you are republishing original pictures from our blog/website on your blog, located at http://mcdonaldpartyof7.blogspot.com/. In addition you are posing as the mother of OUR children. Your unauthorized use of original material from OUR websites is a violation of the law. If you do not immediately remove the material from http://mcdonaldpartyof7.blogspot.com/, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will have no choice but to pursue legal action against you. We require that all material to be removed and written notice given that such has been removed, by no later than December 5, 2008.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Dixon
mommyofmultiples@yahoo.com

Mommy of Multiples said...

Still waiting! TAKE THE SITES DOWN!! REMOVE THEM ALL IMMEDIATLEY!!